Saturday, May 17, 2008

An Inquiry to Readers

It would be very helpful for me to know more about those of you who come to check out my weblog. I don't expect to hear from all of you, but even a small sample of readers would be useful, including from those of you who I already know.

You can either post a comment here, or send me an email (if you go to my Profile and click on the Contact via email button), and to the extent the spirit is willing, if you could respond to the following questions, that would be wonderful:

1) How did you hear about my site? How often do you come to visit? What do you like most to read about?

2) What else do you read regularly and who else do you read? (e.g., NY TImes, Maureen Dowd; Truthout; World Can't Wait, Kenneth Theisen; CommonDreams; DailyKos; Salon.com; OEN, etc.)

3) What essays of mine have you found most engaging and/or useful? Why? If you are one of those who come here and strongly disagree, then I'd also like to know what you do/don't like.

4) How would you describe your views on the Bush White House, the Democratic Party leadership, the GOP, the 2008 presidential election, the Iraq war, the prospects of a war upon Iran, the "war on terror," terrorism, the anti-war movement, the impeachment movement, the mainstream media, your attitudes and sentiments about the near term and long term future of this country and planet? (Just a few questions here!) I'm really interested in how you see the world and how you see your role within it.

5) What initiatives do you support through your contributions to them either in your activity and/or your donations?

6) Anything else you want to comment on - feel free.

No comments: